Tuesday, June 3, 2014

The Blues


Hey my friends!
Short and sweet today! As you can tell by my face, I was suffering from a migraine when my hubs took this pic so that's why there is only one. But beauty is pain and I really wanted to share this look because I love it. It's one of those that just came together perfectly! I love the way the blues work together. And this skirt! It's one of those pieces that I forget is hanging at the back of my closet and when I find it again it's like meeting an old friend. (Hey!! You again!! I love you!!!) I should try wearing it more. 
What do you think? Win for me.

Shirt: Target
Belt: Forever 21
Skirt: Goodwill
Shoes: Marshalls (old)

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. I love the print of that skirt! It's a great Goodwill find for sure.

    ♥ perfectly Priya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit! Nice how the colors are so different but blend together!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...