Monday, July 7, 2014

Girlfriend Clothes Swap 2014

Hey my friends! 
Sooooo by now this is old news since I took a hiatus to move into a new place ( I always forget how stressful that is. Like "I'm ready to burn all this junk" kind of stressful) Thankfully the hubs and I have mostly settled in and I can get back into my normal groove again. 
This haul post is brought to you by the girlfriend clothes swap! Have any of you ever done this? You and a bunch of friends get together with all the clothes you no longer want (respectively) and viola! No better example of one person's trash is another person's treasure. It's a great way to freshen up a wardrobe without spending anything. Well maybe something ( I did buy a bottle of wine for the event). 





Here are my picks!



The trousers are from Paris!!

No matter your size, accessories always fit!


I'm pretty happy with everything. I'm grateful my friends have such great taste! 
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...