Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Summer Hauls

Hey my friends! 
So this post was very much the opposite of the last one. But what is life but yins and yangs? I think I might just be trying to make myself feel better because I really wasn't supposed to buy any of this stuff. You'll soon see why I couldn't resist.

Marshalls



Goodwill

J Crew

Eddie Bauer

Liz Clairbourne

H&M

Forever 21



Target



Such great stuff right? I really love the things I got from Goodwill (although I love them all). There is something about sifting through all the junk to find that one gem that everyone else missed. It's such a thrill!
I can't say that I won't buy anything next month because I'm going to London with my brother and obviously* I have get something right??

*in my best Snape imitation.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Oh this is so me. That first pair of shoes looks cute, comfortable, and neutral enough to go with everything! And the purse from Target looks awesome too. So, at least you made some good decisions :)

    ♥ perfectly Priya

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...