Hi my friends!
I have a confession to make. When I started this blog, I honestly didn't think anyone would read it or even be interested at all. But you have kept coming back and even left me sweet comments on my posts! I cannot tell you how encouraging you all have been!
So needless to say, I was shocked when eShakti contacted me to review their product. (I thought I was being punked). After I picked my jaw I the floor, I looked through their online selection and fell in love with the patterns and shapes to designed to flatter women of all shapes in sizes. I found this darling strawberry print dress and thought it would look great with my vintage denim jacket. Pop on my heeled booties and Bam! Perfect for Fall.
Here is the way they work:
1. Go to the website and browse the many selections!
2.When you find the item you can't live without, be sure to customize it to fit your shape or style. (I had my dress lengthened for work)
3. Apply this promotional code at checkout: 'alysiaaves' for 10% off! (Good until October 16th)
4. Order and wait for your custom made clothing to arrive!
Now here are my cautions:
1. The prices are not what I would normally pay for products. You know me, I love Goodwill and Marshalls! However, you are paying for a product that is made to fit you and last a long time. Some things are worth investing in!
2. If you do choose to go for the custom fit, be sure to measure carefully. I overestimated my *ahem* chest area and I have more room than I expected....which never happens.
Well that's all for now my friends! I hope if you decide to check out eShakti, that your experience is as good as mine was! One last disclaimer. Even though eShakti gifted me this dress for the review, all the opinions are completely my own. I would never lead you down the stray path :-)
Thanks for reading!