Monday, March 23, 2015

Two Prints, One Top


Hey my friends!
I hope you are having a marvelous Monday and had a wonderful weekend! The hubs and I spent some time with some dear friends we haven't seen in forever. It says a lot about a friendship when you can pick up where you left off like no time ever passed. Friendships like that are so precious!
I love this top. Nothing beats a shirt that mixes prints for you. Ultimate lazy girl fashion.
Do y'all have any pieces that stand alone like this one? Perfect for those days when you don't feel particularly creative.

Top: Poshmark
Necklace: Burlington Coat Factory
Jeans: Express via Marshalls
Booties: Dots (I'm pretty sure this store no longer exists)

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...