Monday, June 29, 2015

Rocksbox Review #6





Hey my friends!
Happy Monday!
So I've actually had this box for a while. Like 2 weeks. Oops! Unintentional blogger break. Seriously guys, this 9 to 5 is starting to get in the way of the things I love. (Like sharing the fun accessories I got with you!) Here's what I got in the box:

1. Wanderlust + Co Hammered Metal Spiral Gold Ring: This baby has been on my finger nonstop since the day I got it. I love it so so so much. My favorite part about it is that it gives the illusion of wearing several rings at the same time and that I effortlessly stacked them in a perfect manner. No doubt it is staying with me!

2. Gorjana Esme Cutout Studs: Studs again! I may or may not be changing my mind about studs and it's all because of Rocksbox! They've done such a great job picking such cute and unique ones that I'm starting to see the appeal!


3. Urban Gem Victoria Necklace: This necklace is beautiful to look at. That's about it. It doesn't sit too well on my neck which bums me out because I really wanted it to work. Oh well.

That's it for this box friends! Have you had a chance to try Rockbox yet? Let me know!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...