Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Rocksbox Review July 2015





Hey my friends!
I hope this week has been good so far! What did y'all think of that Bachelorette finale last night? Agh, the show sucks me in more that I would like to admit!

I received my Rocksbox for this month and I have to say, other than the new ribbon color, it's a bit underwhelming.

1. Ashiana London Teardrop Pendent Necklace in Aqua:  This necklace is like, really pretty. The metal is the right color (gold) and aqua is one of my favorite colors period. I think my main probably with it is that it is shorter than I would like. In order to wear it at an acceptable length, I have to attach it with the last chain link. Nah, not for me.

2. Gorjana Paso Ring: Yes. Yes. Yes. This ring makes up for the "ho-hum' pieces in this box. Dainty and interesting. Keeping it! 

3. Nakamol Cream and Gold Wrap Bracelet: What the heck? Seriously, though. What is this? Wearing this is out of the question. It looks like I took a headband and just wrapped it around my wrist. Is this the fashion these days? Am I getting old guys? Not for me.

I've already sent this box back after having it for a whopping 4 days. I guess the stylists at Rocksbox can't get it right every time. (I did buy the Gorjana ring so it's not a total failure)

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. That necklace is beautiful. It seems like the perfect balance between a statement and a simple charm! Bummer the length isn't correct.

    ♥ perfectly Priya

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...