Thursday, April 10, 2014

Stripes and Red Lips

Hey my friends!
I have spent several hours now, pouring over Polyvore for inspiration. Lately, I just feel like all of my outfits and ideas have been incredibly boring. I put on an outfit, look in the mirror, and think "Well it's better than nothing or pajama pants." So today, I decided to stop feeling sorry for myself and gain some inspiration. Like everything else, personal style takes practice. Stop practicing and you become lazy and settle for less than fabulous. So I did my research, created some Polyvore sets, and challenged myself to be better about dressing in a way that I can be proud of. This is my favorite set of the evening. So me!

What about you? Do you ever struggle to put together an effortless look without looking like you have no idea? What do you do for inspiration?
Thanks for reading!





Stripes and Red Lips


French connection dress
$110 - johnlewis.com


Fat Face denim jacket
$80 - fatface.com


Converse sneaker
$84 - johnlewis.com



Heart jewelry
etsy.com


Heart jewelry
$13 - orelia.co.uk


CÉLINE celine eyewear
lindelepalais.com


Lips makeup
nastygal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...