Thursday, April 10, 2014

Vitamin D


Hi my friends!
I get to work from home today which also means I get to blog during lunch! Created a new Polyvore set similar to my ootd but a bit more colorful to reflect how glorious today is. Words cannot express (although I try) how much I love this time of year. The flowers are a daily inspiration to mix and match bright colors as much as possible. Sometimes this is hard to do without looking like a bouquet vomited on your clothes. I like to play with colors by picking a floral piece and then adding accents that pick up on some of its colors. It's a safe way to dress colorfully without being obnoxious. Maybe one day I will be bold enough to mix two separate floral pieces but it is not this day. Hopefully I can upload some pictures of my actual ootd once my hubs comes home.

What about you? How do you play with colors for the spring and summer season? I would love to hear your thoughts! Thanks for reading!

*Even though I don't own most of these items, I'm pretty sure the Forever 21 sandals will be in my closet before the season is over.*




Vitamin D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...