Friday, February 27, 2015

Pinspiration Part 3: Stripes

Hey my friends!
(Can you tell that I've used all the French descriptive words I know for my posts?)
This last pinspiration is what I like to call "simple yet sophisticated". I feel like this look works for both the office and date night. The pin itself was more pirate-y than my creation but I feel like I stayed true to the spirit (Aargh).
I hope you enjoyed this week's series! I know I did. Sometimes I get stuck trying to think up new outfits to post, so it was nice to have a bit of a guideline. I think my next series will be a 10x10 sometime in the spring. 
Are there any theme type series that you would be interested in seeing? Are there themes that have worked well for you? Let me know!

Blazer/Top: Marshalls
Bag: Pulicati
Boots: Poshmark

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Pinterest is such a great go-to for outfit inspiration! I always turn to it when I have no idea what to wear. I really like how your outfit came out the stripes with that necklace are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...