Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Favorite Irish Tings


Hey my friends!
I hope you are doing well on this St. Patrick's Day. I'm not Irish (not sure actually I have ancestors named Riley...) but there are several things (tings) that come from Ireland that I'm so grateful for!

1. The Boondock Saints (Yes, both of the actors are American but it's the thought that counts)

2. Smithwick's

3. Chris O' Dowd

4. Moone Boy

That's just to name a few! Anything in particular you're celebrating today?

Top: Forever 21 (old)
Jeans: Old Navy
Necklace: Charlotte Russe (old)
Bangle: Gift from my mommy
Crossbody/Shades: Primark
Booties: Poshmark

Thanks for reading!




2 comments:

  1. I'm not celebrating anything Irish today, I definitely forgot it was St. Patty's Day, but I managed to be wearing a little green! Phew! You do have a good little list of Irish things...I visited Ireland in 2007 and it is so beautiful. I think that would be my favorite Irish thing, just the whole country!

    ♥ perfectly Priya

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is simple and perfectly put together! Not to mention that emerald looks beautiful on you. And those booties are an awesome poshmark find! I always seem to forget about poshmark. And I didn't really celebrate st pattys day but I did remember to wear green for once!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...