Thursday, April 2, 2015

April Showers


Hey my friends!
Never let the rain get you down as long as you have a cute umbrella. Am I right?
To be honest, I'm not a big fan of rain because it means no sunshine. No sunshine depresses me. I am a sun child if there ever was one. But when I think of all the good things rain brings, I have no choice to be grateful for it. Just look at how green the grass is! Thanks, Rain. You're ok.

Dress: Marshalls
Cardigan: Target
Perry Street Selina Crystal Necklace via Rocksbox
Umbrella: Thanks for the loaner, Shelly! You da best!

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. I love rain, but not for long. If it goes on and on then I definitely get bummed out too! Your umbrella really is so cute - it matches the cardigan so well!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...