Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Rocksbox #4 Review

Hey my friends!
I hope everyone had an amazing Easter. The hubs and I had a fun time serving in the nursery at church and hanging with friends after. I was so content with life and knowing that my King conquered death. He's amazing y'all.

I got my 4th Rocksbox in the mail just in time for Celebration Sunday and my colorful outfit. (Coming Soon)
This box is on FIRE!
I love it so much! Every piece is exactly something that I would pick out for myself.

1. Trina Turk Hexagon Bib Necklace: This is such a beautiful necklace! The colors are so fun and tropical. Plus they look great against my skin. I can't wait to experiment with the different ways I can wear this!

2. Anuja Tolia Blue Stone Cuff: Y'all know how I feel about bangles. This one is so pretty and went perfectly with my Easter outfit. I could honestly see myself keeping this one. I'll see how I feel when I get ready to send the box back.

3. Gorjana Leda Studs: I love that these studs are a statement on their own! They curve up in a really feminine way. Not too big but just enough to be noticed.

I'm really happy with this box, especially since the last one didn't really "wow" me. I think I'll be holding on to this one for a while since I like everything so much.
FYI - If you're interested in Rocksbox at all, let me know and I can get you your first month free!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...