Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Cheers!

Hey my friends!
Today is one of those days when I rack my brain to think of something fun and cute to write in this section. Nothing's coming guys. So...in honor of the drink cabinet in the background; here is a drink recipe my friend created for Grapefruit Margaritas!

1/2 cup lime juice
Juice of a grapefruit
3 cups of margarita mix
1/2 cup grapefruit vodka
1 1/2 cup of tequila
1 cup of triple sec
- Shelly

Dress: Marshalls
Earrings: Burlington Coat Factory

Thanks for reading!




1 comment:

  1. These indoor pictures turned out so nicely! I love the idea of including a drink recipe, I'm always on the lookout for new ones to try. Also, very fun and flattering dress!

    ♥ perfectly Priya

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...