Thursday, April 30, 2015

Rocksbox #5 Review



Hey my friends!
Another Rocksbox came in the mail and I can't wait to wear all these pieces!
I feel like the stylists are really starting to understand my taste in jewelry.

1. Perry Street Brianna Bracelet: Perfect. Beautiful. Keeping it.

2. Urban Gem Pave Halo Studs in Gold: I think I've mentioned before that I don't normally wear studs but I love that they keep including them in my boxes. It's a great way to branch out without actually committing to something. These are so pretty and versatile. I can wear them with pretty much anything I want!

3. Urban Gem Aria Necklace in Mint: I love this necklace! Mint is a really trendy color this year so I'm enjoying all the different ways I can pair this item with outfits. 

Another thing about this box is that everything in it is more affordable than normal. Like less than $50! I had a pretty difficult time deciding to only keep one item instead of them all! Another great set.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...