Monday, May 4, 2015

Panama! Panama!


Hey my friends!
I hope you got the reference to Van Halen in my post title. I'm listening to the song right now because it's so fun and reminds me of summer. 
Speaking of summer, my heart has fully embraced summertime even though techincally it's still spring. I've bought all my swimsuits (coming soon to a post near you) and I'm planning all our fun getaways. 
I had been wanting a Panama hat for a while and finally found one that fits my head (because that is a struggle) and I love it! It's a perfect piece for lounging by the pool or as a fun accent to an outfit. I know I'll get plenty of use this summer.
What's your summer essential? Let me know!

Hat/Dress: Target
Earring: Burlington Coat Factory
Wedges: Marshalls

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. I just got a new Panama hat myself! Got an outfit post a-brewin' with it :) you look great! I love those wedges!!!

    ♥ perfectly Priya

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...