Monday, April 28, 2014

Ditch the Hubs 2014

Me and my white posse. All trying to keep up with me!

Hey my friends!
I though it would be nice to share pics from my girls weekend! We had a blast and have decided to make this an annual thing. The beach was so beautiful but the time together was even better. Enjoy living vicariously through these photos. I hope you can smell the salt water and feel the powdery sand on your toes :-)


Each morning we went to this cute coffee shop called Grayt Grounds to start the day with some caffeine. I can't even describe how precious this place was. The backyard was a masterpiece to enjoy while sipping on a latte. According to one of the locals, it's supposed to be a miniature version of Monet's garden. Not sure whether that's true or not, but it's nice to believe.




Here is the gorgeous beach itself. White sand, blue-green water, it's doesn't get much better than that in the continental US. I mean, just look at this!!

Had to add a pic of my beach towel. It's my favorite!

The last night we were there, the girls glammed up and headed out on the town to celebrate each other as well as one of the girls' birthday. Here's a pic of me and my twist-out exposed to humidity. My friends are so sweet! They made me feel great even though I knew this twist-out explosion was crazy.


Well that's it! Best girls' trip ever. I can't wait to do it again. Thanks for viewing/reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...