Monday, April 21, 2014

Happy Easter! My haul for this week

Hey my friends!
I promised a blog post today and I'm sorry it's so late. As predicted, the weekend was insane. It was fun, but insane. I hope you all had a great holiday as well. 

I wanted to share the pretty things I added to my closet this week. I don't know about you but when the season changes I feel like I need a wardrobe change. For the sake of my hubs sanity though, I limit myself to a few things each month. For the sake of time I'll share only four of my favs. (But honestly everything I got was my favorite. I get excited about new goodies)

For work I got this uber cute (yes uber, let's resurrect that little gem of a word) polka dot swingy dress. I got several compliments when I wore it to the office. It flatters me where I want to be flattered and hides my trouble spots. It's perfect for when I'm tired or rushed but still want to look amazing. The shoes I got on sale from hm.com ($15 y'all. I couldn't pass it up).I plan on wearing them tomorrow with a midi skirt. They're a sexy accent to my shoe collection.


This weekend, my girlfriends and I are heading to the sun drenched sands of Grayton Beach, Florida. It will be nice to get away from it all, especially our husbands! (jk babe) I've been needing a big floppy hat for sun bathing. While I love soaking up some vitamin D, my skin gets so dark so fast. Hopefully this hat will prevent me needing to buy darker foundation! 
The swimsuit is my favorite acquisition of the weekend. One of my friends noticed my struggle to find a cute top that also gives adequate support. She is a self proclaimed "swimsuit snob expert" and was so sweet to help me find this awesome two piece. I admit it cost more than I normally would pay for a bikini but believe me; it is worth it. I have never felt so amazing. Ladies, if you struggle to find tops or bottoms that flatter you, I highly recommend La Blanca swimwear! I already have plans to buy another top soon.

Successful haul, yeah? Until next time my friends!
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...