Thursday, May 1, 2014

Quick! It's the Sun!








Hey my friends!
Sorry about the time between posts. Not only is life a little crazy but it's been raining and cloudy since Sunday. I literally yelled, "It's the sun! The sun's out! Pics!" to my hubs this afternoon. I think there was a 30 minute window of sunshine before the clouds rolled back in.

Anyway, enough about my sunshine deficiency. I been wanting show off my twists! I love them and I hate them. I hate them because they take forever to do. My hair is so thick that it now takes me about 3 or 4 hours to complete. I don't know about you, but I don't usually have a straight 3 or 4 hours to spare. I love them though because they stay for at least two weeks and give me a glorious twist out. (Pics of said twist out coming to you next weekend!)

Notice anything familiar about my outfit today? Yep, my old friend is back. Despite the sun coming out, today is still a bit too chilly for my taste (60 degrees? Take me back to the beach!!). Today I paired my favorite cardigan with a floral shirt (Marshalls), skinny jeans (Old Navy), and ankle strap flats (Charlotte Russe). I'm not sure what to think about this ensemble. I love the colors but I think maybe the shirt is too billowy for my body type. Or at least to be worn this way. Looks like more experimentation is in order!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...