Monday, May 5, 2014

Adding More Color

Hey my friends!
This past weekend I attempted thrifting for the first time. This is definitely not to say that I have never been in a Goodwill or Salvation Army before. My mom used to take us there for back to school shopping (she is the one who taught me the love of a good bargain). I even shopped there in my high school/college days back when random graphic shirts were all anyone was wearing... Now that I truly think about it, I supposed I've been "thrifting" all my life. So forget my first sentence.

I got some colorfully darling things this weekend at enviable prices. On Friday afternoon, my boss told me that the Target near our office was closing. True Target lover that I am, I lamented for a few minutes until she told me that everything already on clearance was an additional 30% off! So here's what I got after work:
So the Star Wars shirt was not on sale but it was Star Wars weekend and I had a gift card. Only $19 for everything!

Then Saturday afternoon, I headed to the Goodwill store (inspired by the Goodwillista) to find some new goodies. I was quickly surprised at how much stuff I eventually piled into my cart. I can only imagine why people donate some of the stuff they do, but I was very grateful for it! Only $20 for everything!The only thing not pictured is a cute cardigan that I will include in one of my outfit posts this week.
Yes, those are pears on those shorts. Adventurous!
I don't know who would willingly give this skirt away. This picture does not give it justice. Creamy lace, gorgeous!!

Finally, I thought I would upload pics of me and my twist out (I couldn't wait another week for it)! That's all for now. Thanks for reading!




1 comment:

  1. uhhh an entire Target ON SALE?! this sounds like my own personal dream come true! Danielle @ Goodwillista is awesome, isn't she? looks like you found some awesome new things!

    ♥ perfectly Priya

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...