Friday, August 15, 2014

Weekend Outfit: Polka Dots Part 2






Hey my friends!
I hope you have some fun plans for the weekend. I'm helping some friends paint their new place and I'm pretty excited about it. Nothing like being a part of making a new house a home. 
The featured outfit today is one of my new favorites. I found the dress during my recent trip to Goodwill (haul post coming soon I promise). Isn't it cute? Topped with a cardi vest makes it a perfect outfit for a day gallivanting the streets of Savannah. 
Note on the theme this week. I wasn't trying for a theme at all (other than weekend in Savannah but that couldn't be helped) I didn't realize how polka dotty my weekend would be until I was unpacking at the hotel. It's like my themed blog posts were writing themselves. Or......we could just say that I am a subconsciously creative genius. Whatever it is, it worked out well.

Dress: H&M via Goodwill
Vest: Walmart (old)
Sandal: Marshalls

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...