Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Summertime Remix






Hey my friends!
Hope you are well. Today I'm remixing some of my favorite summer pieces to create a winter look for work. (Say that 5 times fast). I think it came out well! I honestly can't get enough of this skirt and I wish I could wear it several times a week. Unfortunately, the people I work with would probably start to notice and take up a "She looks nice but doesn't have enough money for other clothes" collection. I digress.
My favorite thing to do to transform any summer look into a winter one is to add tights. They are my best friend during the cold months since I don't particularity like pants. I have several "365" dresses that I keep in my closet because of the tights and boots or tights and heels combination. I hope that never goes out of style.

P.S. See my Rocksbox pieces? I'm wearing the heck out of 'em!

Top: HM
Skirt: Marshalls
Perry Street Abby Necklace in blue via Rocksbox
Gorjana Laurel Bangle via Rocksbox

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...