Friday, February 13, 2015

Valentine's Day







Hey my firends!
Whether you love or hate this holiday, we can all agree that the day after Valentine's Day is pretty awesome. Discount chocolate everywhere!!
The hubs and I like to stay in on Valentine's Day. We find it more romantic to cook a special meal together than try and fight all of Atlanta for a table at a packed out restaurant. This year, since it's on a Saturday we'll probably catch an early movie and then stay in for the rest of the day. Wild and crazy!

I love how feminine this top is. It reminds me of the material and designs of Indian saris. (Which I love, evidenced here)
Paired with this  blazer and heeled boots, this look is great for our special brunch and movie date.

Do you have any special plans this year? Let me know in the comments below!

Top/Blazer: Marshalls
Bag: HM
Booties: Poshmark
Necklace: Rocksbox

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Love everything about this outfit! The top is beautiful, and great bag too. Hope you two enjoyed your Vday! I was out of town, so my bf and I celebrated earlier in the week with dinner and a few surprises :)

    ♥ perfectly Priya

    ReplyDelete
  2. This look is perfection! Definitely gives me more confidence to where my "nude" shoes, you know the ones that aren't really nude for us haha. I like how you matched the booties with your blouse and blazer and paired it with classic black.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...