Thursday, April 16, 2015

Fare thee well



Hey my friends!
No I'm not ending my blog, so you can stop freaking out. (Although I'm so flattered you care!) 
Have you ever had a piece of clothing that you loved, but after a few seasons gets less and less use? You see it every day in the back of the closet and tell yourself that you couldn't possibly part with it out of loyalty and not because you actually still wear it?
This is my current state with these wedges. I bought them several seasons ago to wear to a wedding and loved them. They're surprisingly comfortable and made every outfit super chic. Not to mention that the color was the closest to actual "nude" for my skin tone.
But lately, I honestly haven't had the desire to wear them. They've been taking up space in my closet and I've been too sentimental to let them go. 
But it's time friends. So I'll say goodbye and remember them fondly.

Top: HM
Bag: Pulicati via Marshalls
Earrings: Francesca's
Wedges: Target

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Well I admire you for being able to actually get rid of them! I have the hardest time being able to let once-loved items go, even if they are just taking up space in my closet. But now you've made room for a new pair of shoes :) great bag, too!

    ♥ perfectly Priya

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...