Monday, April 20, 2015

Remixed for Spring: Strawberry Dress



Hey my friends!
Happy Monday! Honestly, most of the time I'm pretty sad to see another Monday come around but last week was pretty rough so I'm glad to have a fresh start to a brand new week.
Spring in Atlanta is pretty moody. Like one minute beautiful, warm, and sunny and the next minute dark, brooding, and frigid. Like right now, the sun is shining brightly next to the darkest clouds I've ever seen. Needless to say it's pretty necessary to keep a transitional cardigan around at all times. And y'all know how much I love this one. Paired with this dress makes this outfit perfect for whatever the weather throws my way! Except for snow. Thankfully that's out of the question.

Caridgan: Rugged Warehouse
Flats: Charlotte Russe

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...