Thursday, March 17, 2016

Packing for 2 weeks In Europe

Hey my friends!
The time is almost here! Lodgings booked! Tickets bought! Now it's time to pack. 
This is actually one of the hardest parts of planning a trip for me. I'm feeling pressured to look extra good because, you know, Paris. So I have this dilemma of wanting to bring my whole wardrobe with me but only wanting to travel with a carry-on. #girlprobs
Then I researched (yes, I'm the lamest) the street styles of the places we'll be and I noticed that most of their looks aren't always 100% statement pieces. Just simple outfitss with an interesting accessory or pattern. Honestly, this is pretty common knowledge but I have to talk myself down sometimes. I can do this guys. Here's what I decided to do!


Ok. So I know it looks like a lot but it's not I swear! Basically, I've picked pretty neutral basics: black/grey/yellow/striped/chambray tops, black/blue jeans, black/rust dresses.
And then I'll add interest with a sweet leather jacket or some patterned scarves!  I allowed myself three stand alone pieces: a gorgeous watercolor tank, a red maxi skirt and my favorite black and gold dress (fancy nights!). 
I tested this out in my carryon-ish suitcase and it all fits now...we'll see what happens on the trip home! 

Thanks for reading!
Linking up with The Red Closet Diary and Twenties Girl Style | #WIWT Linkup

2 comments:

  1. I'm a really bad over packer, I bring enough for a month when I'm only leaving for a week haha. Have fun on your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I overpack so much!!!!!!!!!! I wore about half of what I packed on our trip to Mexico... ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...