Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Twofer Tuesday








Hey my friends!
Random Tuesday post :-) I hope this week has been kind to you! 
Today I bring not one but two outfits that I love. But let me tell you they do not photograph well. Which is a tragedy because they are both super cute. Just use your imagination if you can't tell :-) Both of these looks are all about my favorite trend this summer. Bright colors! I have had so much fun mixing and discovering new color combinations that I'm surprised I was scared to try it before. I can be so lame sometimes.

The first look is more of a fall look (perhaps a London trip look??) but works well for summer too. 

The second look (sorry for the photo quality, it was raining outside but I really really want to take pics) features a maxi skirt I found in a little vintage shop in Atlanta. When I saw it, I fell in love. It's so exotic looking! Like Chiquita Banana! All I need are fruits on my head.

Look #1: 
Top: HM
Skirt: Goodwill

Look #2:
Top: Gap via Clothes Swap 2014
Skirt: Vintage

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. I have to disagree, I think they photograph well! I love that first look especially, everything about it! It has such a sweet vintage-y feeling to it, almost reminds me of Belle, for some reason? Random, I don't know why!!

    ♥ perfectly Priya

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...